WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Oren Burks Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Parking -> Votre WR125 X
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hongwei28

Masculin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Blanche

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Oren Burks Jersey Répondre en citant

The Detroit Lions underwent a regime change in the offseason Youth Derek Grant Jersey , and the early returns already have long-suffering fans of this team fearing the worst. A 1-3 record in the NFL preseason saw the Lions finish with a minus-34 point differential. But if this is cause for concern, new coach Matt Patricia isn't showing it.
"I think for me, I'm really just trying to look forward as far as what we've got to do this week," Patricia said. The Lions open the regular season playing host to the New York Jets on Monday, and that's where Patricia is placing his emphasis.
His players are also opting to take the same approach as their coach.
"We're kind of using the preseason as a stepping stone," linebacker Jarrad Davis said. "Now we're playing and practicing for a new team, somebody that we want to go beat, and it's actually going to count."
Defensive back Quandre Diggs, who agreed a three-year, $20.4 million contract extension with the team on Monday, figures the Lions are simply in the midst of the natural growing pains that come from a transitional phase.
"I've dealt with change in the past in college (at Texas)," Diggs said. "It really isn't different. It's the nature of the business."
Still, surrendering a league-high 27.75 points in preseason play has to be a worry for a team that put its future in the hands of Patricia, formerly the defensive coordinator of the New England Patriots.
"I think we got some things accomplished as far as player evaluation," Patricia said. "That was our biggest point of emphasis. We got some fundamentals laid down."
He'll continue to evaluate and reassess. On Monday, Patricia reached back into his past as the Lions claimed linebacker Marquis Flowers on waivers from the Patriots.
"We'll still be working the roster as best we can http://www.falconsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-logan-paulsen-jersey ," Patricia said. "We'll be bringing guys in. There's a lot of guys that have been released here over the last couple of days, and more to come, so we'll continually try to look at those players to see if they help upgrade us."
After the Lions concluded the preseason with a 35-17 home loss to the Cleveland Browns, Patricia allowed that the process of implementing what he wants to do is going to take a long time. Exactly how long was a commitment he wasn't prepared to make.
"I don't think we ever really put a finite time on that," Patricia said. "We certainly have a lot of work to do, which is definitely part of this as we go. I thought by the end of training camp, things were working a lot more smoother, a lot better.
"It's just a process that we go through and where that journey takes us, we'll find out."
NOTES: Rookie receiver Brandon Powell switched from No. 1 to No. 10, but it was not of his own volition. "I don't know," Powell said. "I just came in here this morning and it was hanging in my locker. I was just happy to have a number." ... Flowers was issued No. 59. ... LB Trevor Bates was waived to make room for Flowers. ... Two players picked up on waivers Sunday, CB Dee Virgin (Houston) and OL Andrew Donnal (Baltimore), joined practice Monday. Donnal was issued No. 78 and Virgin is wearing No. 30.
After a lackluster loss two nights earlier, the Vegas Golden Knights responded with an energetic performance in Game 5 to move one victory away from their second playoff series win, and a berth in the Western Conference final in their inaugural season. Alex Tuch scored twice to lead Vegas to a 5-3 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Friday night, giving the Golden Knights a 3-2 series lead in their conference semifinal.
”We were physical Authentic Mikael Backlund Jersey , we were playing well, and it was a very good game by everyone,” Tuch said. ”Every game is a must-win, and at times in this series we kind of got away from that, especially Game 4 … but I thought we came out tonight and we had 20 guys working really hard. It was a strong game by everyone.”
James Neal, Erik Haula and Jonathan Marchessault also scored for Vegas. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 27 shots, making save after highlight save until things got interesting late in the third period.
With San Jose trailing 4-0, Kevin Labanc, Tomas Hertl and Boedker scored in a 6:09 span to pull the Sharks within one with 4:16 remaining. However, Marchessault’s empty-netter with 21 seconds left sealed it for Vegas.
”Fleury played really well and we left him out to dry a little bit in the third, but I thought we finished strong,” Tuch added.
From a spectacular glove save on Mikkel Boedker’s point blank shot in the first period, to a pair of back-to-back saves before and after being knocked into the goal midway through the second period, or an incredible pad save on Tomas Hertl early in the third, Fleury was dialed in from the start.
But it wasn’t until Marchessault’s long-range wrist shot that the 14-year veteran goalie was able o exhale.
”I had a great view, I was right behind it Authentic Shea Weber Jersey , it was great, I was so happy to see it going in,” Fleury said. ”It doesn’t matter when you get (wins) in a series, as long as you win. They’re all big. Obviously, it was nice to be home and get that win.”
Martin Jones allowed four goals on 31 shots before being pulled in the third. Aaron Dell came on and stopped all six shots he faced.
Game 6 is Sunday in San Jose.
After looking lethargic in a 4-0 loss in Game 4 on the Sharks’ home ice, the Golden Knights came out refreshed and looking more like the team that won Game 1 by a 7-0 final. Vegas set the tone in the first period, outshooting the Sharks 15-7, outhitting them 26-14, and taking a 1-0 lead.
”The other night we played okay, but it wasn’t good enough to win. You’re not gonna win many games in the playoffs if you don’t play your best hockey,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. ”Tonight we came out for 50 minutes and played our best hockey and really set the tone. We got into some penalty trouble at the end and gave them a chance to get back in the game.”
Neal made sure the Golden Knights didn’t head into the locker room empty-handed after a strong first period. Logan Couture blocked Shea Theodore’s shot from the point, with the rebound going right to Neal, who drilled it past Jones to give Vegas the lead with 3 seconds left in the period.
Tuch made it 2-0 when he tapped in Reilly Smith’s rebound past Jones on the power play.
Jones may still be trying to figure out how Haula scored, as he threw the puck at the net from the goal line and it somehow slipped through to make it 3-0 midway through the second.
Tuch pushed the lead to 4-0 with an exquisite tip over Jones’ glove at 8:36 of the third, while ending the night for Jones.
The Sharks ended Fleury’s bid for a fourth shutout this postseason when Labanc sniped a wrist shot top shelf, glove-side for a power-play goal to make it 4-1 at 9:35. Less than two minutes later San Jose made things interesting when Boedker’s wraparound got loose Authentic Johnny Townsend Jersey , and Hertl was in the right spot to poke it in and cut Vegas’ lead to 4-2.
With a little more than four minutes left in the game, and Fleury sprawled out in front of the net behind a slew of traffic, Boedker picked up a loose puck and lifted it over the pile to make it 4-3.
”They came out hard and when you’re kind of feeding them that transition game, they’ll show you what they can do with it,” San Jose center Joe Pavelski said. ” When that score is within two or three, you’re feelin’ it. We knew we had to get in there and create a little bit more. We felt we had a chance for sure. The game got better at the end, so that needs to continue now.”
NOTES: A record 18,693 filled T-Mobile Arena for Game 5. … Veteran D Luca Sbisa saw his first action since Feb. 27 for the Golden Knights, replacing Jon Merrill. … Vegas F Oscar Lindberg made his playoff debut, taking Tomas Tatar’s place on Cody Eakin’s line, while Ryan Carpenter also returned to the Golden Knights’ lineup, taking Tomas Nosek’s spot on Pierre-Edouard Bellemare’s line along with William Carrier.
 New England Patriots Elite Jerseys

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Parking -> Votre WR125 X Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006