WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: anburg, South C ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Do It Yourself
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18

Masculin
Moto: WR125 X

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 05:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: anburg, South C Répondre en citant

OKLAHOMA CITY — The two most pivotal players in the first-round series between Oklahoma City and Utah are the Thunder’s Russell Westbrook and the Jazz’s Rudy Gobert.
That happens when one is perhaps the most athletic player in the league and regularly gets to the rim against virtually everyone and the other is the 7-foot-1 rim protector.
But Paul George and Donovan Mitchell are very important too Tyler Higbee Jersey , for their teams.
In the Thunder’s 116-108 Game 1 win, George was mostly lights-out for Oklahoma City. He hit 8-of-11 from behind the 3-point line and scored 36 points to help lift the Thunder.
Mitchell, one of the leading candidates for Rookie of the Year honors, scored 27 points in his playoff debut, going 11-of-22 from the floor.
Entering Wednesday night’s Game 2, both are hobbled.
While both George and Mitchell are officially listed as questionable, George with a hip contusion and Mitchell with a left foot contusion, there’s little doubt they will both play even after they were both limited in practice Tuesday.
The question is, though, how effective will either be after suffering their injuries Sunday.
Mitchell brushed off the injury after the game. He initially returned after suffering the injury but came out of the game for good about a minute later.
“I just stubbed my toe,” Mitchell said. “Nothing major.”
George was hurt driving on Gobert in the second quarter.
“I fell on my left side and from there is just got a little sore on me,” George said, adding that it was an aggravation of an injury he suffered March 13 against Atlanta.
Thunder coach Billy Donovan said it would largely be up to George how much he was able to play.
“Paul’s a tough guy Luke Kuechly Jersey ,” Donovan said. “Paul wants to be out there. We’re never going to put a player’s health at risk in any way. So, I think that’s probably going to be a little bit more of his decision on how he’s feeling in terms of the way he’s moving.”
In addition to Mitchell being ready to contribute, the Jazz also need Ricky Rubio to play under control if they are to head back home for Game 3 with a tied series.
The seventh-year guard is making his first playoff appearance and went 5-of-18 from the field, finishing with 13 points.
“Well, some of them were good shots, some of them not,” Rubio told the Salt Lake Tribune. “Just have to do a better job on getting involved (with) some of my teammates sometimes. Do a better job of knowing when to shoot and when to pass the ball.”
For the Thunder, being able to deal with Utah’s tough, hard-nosed defense — keyed by Gobert — remains a major point of emphasis.
“I think the word ‘physicality’ gets used in a way that sometimes people think it’s just, like, guys banging into each other,” Donovan said. “Some of it is just really getting over screens, legally and physically getting over it Isaac Yiadom Jersey , trying to avoid being screened. Some of it is running back in transition and being able to get into spots where you can absorb drives. Some of it is, there’s a pick-and-roll and someone’s rolling to the basket and being there to provide help.”
CAROLINA PANTHERS (11-6)
OPEN CAMP: July 26, Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina
LAST YEAR: Panthers enjoyed bounce-back season after failing to reach playoffs in 2017. Carolina lost three times to New Orleans, including wild-card playoffs. No deep threat, lengthy injury to TE Greg Olsen and poor pass protection doomed offense. Defense remained one of NFL's best behind high MLB Luke Kuechly.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONS: Rookie WR D.J. Moore, WR Torrey Smith, WR Jarius Wright, RB C.J. Anderson, RB Kenjon Barner, G Jeremiah Sirles, DT Dontari Poe Jeff Driskel Jersey , rookie CB Donte Jackson, CB Ross Cockrell, S Da'Norris Searcy.
IMPORTANT LOSSES: G Andrew Norwell, RB Jonathan Stewart, DT Star Lotulelei, DE Charles Johnson, S Kurt Coleman, CB Daryl Worley, QB Derek Anderson.
CAMP NEEDS: Panthers need to adjust to three new coordinators: Norv Turner (offense), Eric Washington (defense) and Chase Blackburn (special teams). Turner's relationship with QB Cam Newton critical to team's success. Second-year RB Christian McCaffrey is featured back with Jonathan Stewart gone. Team expected to use more two tight end sets, play-action under Turner. Addition of WRs D.J. Moore, Torrey Smith and Jarius Wright should bolster passing game. Washington inherits defense looking to replace four starters (Lotulelei, Johnson Taylor Gabriel Jersey , Coleman and Worley). Kuechly, DT Kawann Short, LB Thomas Davis, CB James Bradberry and pass-rushing tandem Julius Peppers and Mario Addison (11 sacks each) all return. GM Marty Hurney thrilled with second-round pick CB Donte Jackson, who'll start.
EXPECTATIONS: Core of team that's been to postseason four of past five seasons remains intact, but aging quickly. Peppers is 38, S Mike Adams 37, Davis 35, and C Ryan Kalil and Olsen are 33. Newton is 29. Plenty of pressure to win now under new owner David Tepper before window closes. Carolina should compete for NFC South title with New Orleans and Atlanta if offense improves.
 Authentic Womens Markus Wheaton Jersey ,
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 05:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Do It Yourself Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006