WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R
WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: oliseum on Monday night. Dunn should be available. A ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: oliseum on Monday night. Dunn should be available. A Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Paul Konerko will likely be watching from the bench for the start of what figures to be his 16th and final opening day with the Chicago White Sox And the 38-year-old first baseman is comfortable with that decision, which ends a streak of 15 consecutive opening-day starts. Tom Jackson Jersey . Konerkos new role is as a right-handed-hitting platoon player at designated hitter. With Minnesota starting right-hander Ricky Nolasco, left-handed-hitting Adam Dunn will start. "I just think its the way it should be," Konerko said Sunday as both teams conducted voluntary workouts. "Its just not part of the blueprint of what were going to do here. ... Its pretty simple. Theres a plan and roles of when guys play and when they dont." A six-time All-Star, Konerko agreed in December to a $2.5 million, one-year contract. White Sox manager Robin Ventura said Konerko made the choice to stay with the platoon. "In talking to Paulie, its not an easy decision," Ventura said, "but when you go over how youre going to do this and make this work, he made it clear this is kind of what he signed up to do." Left-hander Chris Sale starts for the White Sox. He was surprised by Konerkos decision but said he respected it. "I think he should be out there," Sale said. "What hes done for this city, what hes done for this team, who hes been throughout his career, I think hes earned that. But what he says, goes." Starting his second White Sox opener, Sale faces Nolasco in only the third time opening-day meeting between the teams and the first since 1993. After a lengthy and severe Chicago winter, Mondays forecast calls for partly sunny skies and a 65-degree temperature. The White Sox are coming off a 63-99 season, their poorest record since 1970. Their projected lineup features five players making their opening-day debuts, including Cuban slugger Jose Abreu, who signed a $68 million, six-year contract. "I dont really know where Im going to be hitting, but it doesnt matter," Abreu said through a translator. "To be honest with you, thats irrelevant. Im ready to hit wherever they put me. Im here to help the team." Minnesota (66-96) committed $73 million to sign Nolasco (13-11 for Miami and the Los Angeles Dodgers) and Phil Hughes in an effort to rebuild its pitching. "Its important to get off to a good start," Nolasco said. "I know theyve been struggling the last couple years, but weve been working hard as a staff trying to go out there do quick, efficient innings, get us back in the dugout and try to swing the bats." Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said Nolasco is ready for the season. "Rickys game on," he said. "Im not worried about him one bit. Hell go until he tells us hes tired. Hes very sure of what he needs to do to win." Despite snow piles and a frozen field earlier this month, Roger Bossards groundskeepers got the playing surface ready at U.S. Cellular Field. "Im impressed," Ventura said. "We thought thered be an iceberg out in left field with all the reports we got. ... But we knew Roger would pull it off this off." Dennis Smith Jersey . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Cody Latimer Jersey . The Red Sox maintained a share of the AL wild-card lead Tuesday night, using four home runs to beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-7 and set up a dramatic conclusion to the regular season. The skidding Red Sox were 6-19 this month before rebounding to edge the last-place Orioles. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Chad-Kelly-Jerseys/ . PAUL, Minn. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- While the Los Angeles Angels buzzed around their clubhouse preparing for their fantasy football draft, the Oakland Athletics had their own doors locked for a grim team meeting. Californias AL West powers are headed into September in very different moods after the Angels seized control of the division race in one remarkable weekend. Mike Trout hit his career-high 31st homer and drove in three runs, Matt Shoemaker pitched seven shutout innings of five-hit ball, and the Angels completed a masterful four-game sweep of the As with an 8-1 victory Sunday. "That was a huge series for us in regards the playoffs and the AL West, a huge series," said Shoemaker (14-4), who got his sixth win in August. "I just wanted to keep it going." Chris Iannetta also homered and had three hits for the Angels, who took a five-game lead in the division standings with the best record in the majors at 83-53. Outpitching the As vaunted staff and outhitting Oaklands usually productive lineup, Los Angeles outscored the As 18-4 in the four-game set. "Were having fun and were winning ballgames, but its still August," Trout said before grabbing his Philadelphia Eagles helmet out of his locker and threatening to wear it to the draft. "Cant get too excited yet." Still, its tough for the Angels not to get a little bit stoked by their surge, which includes a six-game winning streak. They shut out the As for the 29 consecutive innings during the series, and their sellout crowd loudly chanted "Sweep! Sweep!" as the Angels finished it off. Trout had a two-run single during a six-run second inning for Los Angeles, which has won 15 of 19. The As have lost 14 of 20. "It was embarrassing. Pathetic," said As manager Bob Melvin, who was ejected in the second inning. "We dont play like that. The last three games here were the worst Ive seen this team play in I cant remember how long. I feel bad for our fans to have to watch that." Scott Kazmir (14-7) got just four outs for the As, and he criticized home plate umpire Gerry Davis afterward. Kazmir also claimed Davis had been reprimanded by baseball officials for making a "cry-baby face" at the Oakland dugout Saturday. Major League Baseball said it had no comment on Kazmirs assertion. "Its important to rise above any personal issue and call a fair game," Kazmir said. Karl Mecklenburg Jersey. "We owe it to the game to do that. We really do. And what I saw from the video, I saw 10-plus pitches that I thought were right there. I dont know if it has something to do with last night and how he got reprimanded or anything like that, but the professionalism is something that I have an issue with. "No matter what happens on the field, some things are just unacceptable. When you constantly pitch inside and hit your spot every single time and have nothing to show for it, its frustrating," he said. Oakland, which led the AL West for nearly four straight months this season, now faces its biggest division deficit since May 25, 2013. "I definitely think something needed to be said," Josh Donaldson said of the As closed-door meeting. "This is the time of the season where you need to start playing your best. And right now, were playing our worst." Gordon Beckham and Kole Calhoun drew bases-loaded walks in the second from Kazmir, who matched his shortest start of the season. After Kazmir issued three straight walks and got the hook, Melvin was tossed for arguing with Davis. After eight Angels relievers pitched a three-hit shutout Saturday night, Shoemaker (14-4) provided the bullpen with plenty of rest. The rookie right-hander capped a tremendous month by striking out seven and extending his personal scoreless innings streak to 23 1-3 innings while allowing no Oakland runners to reach third base. TRAINERS ROOM Athletics: CF Coco Crisp sat out again after his wall collision Friday. Angels: INF Grant Green came off the disabled list after missing 37 games with a lumbar strain. UP NEXT Athletics: Jason Hammel (1-5, 5.77) opens a series with Seattle at the Coliseum on Monday night. Dunn should be available. Angels: After Labor Day off, Hector Santiago (4-7, 3.28) pitches in Houston to open a 10-game trip. TRADING UP?: Oakland got slugger Adam Dunn from the Chicago White Sox in a trade Sunday to help their slumping offence. He cant arrive soon enough: The As 29 straight innings without scoring a run was the third-longest streak in Oakland history. Oakland scored its first run since Thursday on Josh Reddicks RBI single off Mike Morin in the eighth. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Visiter le site web du posteur AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006