WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: feat in Moscow last month. One target still is to ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Esthétique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 04:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: feat in Moscow last month. One target still is to Répondre en citant

On Monday, Alex Rodriguez filed his lawsuit in U. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Ultimately, the big point of the lawsuit is to get a judge to set aside A-Rods 162-game suspension so he can play this upcoming season. As I wrote here, that wont happen. Judges are very reluctant to overturn the decisions of arbitrators unless the arbitrators make decisions that are nuts, crazy and out in left field. They are especially reluctant when the arbitrator is seasoned and well-respected, which is the case here with Fredric Horowitz. In his court document, A-Rod is arguing that the suspension was "wholly unjustified" and "baseless." Horowitz, however, relied on a lot of evidence to come to the conclusion that there was a reasonable basis for the suspension. Horowitz found that the evidence confirmed that A-Rod used three different types of PEDs over three years between 2010 and 2012: testosterone, IGF-1 and HGH. In fact, Horowitz wrote that the "only reasonable inference to be drawn from the weight of the evidence" is that A-Rod cheated. Horowitz also found that A-Rod tried to destroy evidence and bribe Tony Bosch, the founder of Biogenesis and the key witness in all of this. On this basis, Horowitz wrote that "deliberate efforts to obstruct an MLB investigation" or to "cover-up misconduct" can subject a player to further discipline. So in suspending A-Rod for 162 games plus playoffs, Horowitz ruled that there was "clear and convincing evidence" that A-Rod used or possessed PEDs over the course of three years and also, on at least two occasions, obstructed MLBs investigation. While the "length of the suspension may be unprecedented," concluded Horowitz, "so is the misconduct he committed." So A-Rods likelihood of success in getting his suspension overturned by the court is between zero to five per cent - and probably closer to zero per cent. I just dont see it happening. Now on to another part of the lawsuit: A-Rod is also suing the MLBPA. Basically, he is alleging that the union didnt have his back. Specifically, A-Rod says the union breached its legal duty to fairly represent his interest against MLB. How you ask? A-Rod cited a few examples: (1) The Drug Policy provides that most of the information surrounding a suspension is confidential and cannot be made public. Despite that, A-Rod argues, information was continually leaked to the public. Rather than challenge these leaks, the union "sat on its hands". (2) MLB filed a "sham lawsuit" against Bosch. The lawsuit, he argues, had no merit and the real reason for it was to force Bosch to cooperate with MLB. It worked and Bosch spilled the PED beans. A-Rod says the union should have challenged the lawsuit. (3) MLB bought evidence and according to A-Rod engaged in heavy handed investigation techniques. Rather than take issue with that, the MLBPA did nothing. (4) The former head of the MLBPA made public statements strongly suggesting that A-Rod took PEDs. Mr. Weiner said this on Chris Russos radio show: "based on the evidence we saw, we made a recommendation" that he accept a suspension. A-Rod says that Mr. Weiner acted against his best interests, which is a breach of the duty of fair representation. By the way, the MLBPA took very serious issue with A-Rod attacking Mr. Weiner. He passed away in November from an inoperable brain tumor and was beloved and respected by everyone - including his adversary MLB. While A-Rod may be taking issue with his own union, ultimately this will not have an impact on whether his suspension gets reduced. Thats a separate issue focused on whether there is just cause for the suspension. Whatever duties his union did or did not discharge wont be relevant. As for what is next, I expect the judge in short order to rule he wont touch the suspension and as a result A-Rod will miss the entire 2014 season. After that, the Yankees will likely buy out the last two years of his deal and A-Rod will never play major league baseball again. Apart from being 39-years old when his suspension will be done, hes also toxic; no team will touch him. A-Rod has burned a lot of bridges: Yankees, MLB and the union. On top of that, hes admitted to doing PEDs between 2001 and 2003, and according to the Horowitz decision, he did PEDs from 2010 to 2012. The assumption may well be that A-Rod took PEDs for most of his career. Whether fair or not, for many he has lost the benefit of the doubt, and as a result the legitimacy of his numbers will be forever questioned. As we watch the final chapter in the A-Rod saga unfold, there is a growing sense that A-Rod may become a pariah unwelcome in any baseball circles. His relationship with baseball may be coming to a decisive end. Kevin Jepsen Jersey . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/paul-goldschmidt-jersey-c-6/ . The Blue Jays lost to the New York Yankees 3-1 Tuesday night, their seventh defeat in 10 games. Rasmus was put on the 15-day DL on May 15 because of a sore right hamstring. Hes hitting .222 with nine home runs and 19 RBIs.LONDON -- Quick as can be, Usain Bolt is backtracking on his retirement plans. Less than three weeks ago, the Olympic champion said he planned to stop sprinting after the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics. But the Jamaican said on Thursday he was looking to extend his career by a year, meaning he could quit after the 2017 world championships in London. "I am definitely reconsidering," the 27-year-old Bolt said while in London on a book promotion tour. "I think my fans especially have really voiced their concern about me retiring. "They think I should carry on and so do my sponsors. I have discussed it with my coach and he says it is possible. We will see what happens but its on the cards that I will extend it by one more year." The 2020 Tokyo Olympics are not in his thoughts. "Its a long way away, but if I win thhe next Olympics I will have done everything I wanted to do in my career," Bolt said. Nick Ahmed Jersey. "So there would be no reason to continue." Bolt won the 100, 200 and 4x100-meter relay at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and again at last years London Games. He won the same three golds at the 2009 worlds before repeating that feat in Moscow last month. One target still is to compete at the Commonwealth Games for the first time, with the 2014 games in Glasgow in his sights. "I have said to my coach that I would love to go to the Commonwealths," Bolt said. "Its something that I havent done before. Its up to him, but I have said to him that I want to be a part of it." Bolt told the BBC later Thursday that hed "probably" run only the 200 metres at the Commonwealth Games, should he enter. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 04:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Esthétique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006