WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: not what I usually do. Im not very happy with my serve and I ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Esthétique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 04:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: not what I usually do. Im not very happy with my serve and I Répondre en citant

MONTREAL -- Drayson Bowman did what a player on a training camp try-out has to do in pre-season games -- make himself noticed. Mikko Koivu Jersey . The 25-year-old accomplished that by scoring the game-winning goal with 48 seconds left in regulation time to lift the Montreal Canadiens to a 3-2 victory over the rival Boston Bruins on Tuesday night. Bowman cashed in on some hustle from linemate Christian Thomas, who won a race in the Boston zone and fed the puck across the crease. Bowman lifted it over goalie Malcolm Subban, who otherwise had a strong period of action with nine saves on 10 shots. Ill take it," said Bowman. "I just tried to get it up as quick as I can. Any goal feels good, exhibition or not." The Grand Rapids, Mich. native has played 176 NHL games, including 70 last season, for the Carolina Hurricanes, but now is trying to earn a contract with Montreal. A goal and an assist, even against a far-from complete Bruins lineup, should help. "I try not to pay too much attention to that stuff," he said. "Ill let my play speak for itself. "Ive played a few games in this league, so I know what these training camp battles are about. Its uncertain for me. I just wanted to come in and play the best I can and try to fit in somehow." Coach Michel Therrien said it was too early to tell if Bowman will earn a contract, but said his performance was "a first step in the right direction." Thomas had the tying goal in the second period and emerged with two points. The 22-year-old son of former NHL winger Steve Thomas is looking to erase the memory of the 2013 training camp, which ended with an injury. "Last year at this time exactly I hurt myself and I was out for about four months," said Thomas. "This time, Im healthy and ready to prove myself." Jiri Sekac had Montreals other goal. Ryan Spooner and Matt Fraser scored in the first period for Boston. Only 1:17 in, first round pick Nikita Scherbaks blind backpass was picked off by Spooner, who went in alone to beat Dustin Tokarski. The teams exchanged power-play goals, with Fraser sniping from the slot at 9:12 and Sekac beating Niklas Svedberg on a shot that went off David Krejcis stick at 19:52. Svedberg was solid in the second, but Thomas tied the game on a power play at 16:49 from a wild scramble in front of the net. The Bell Centre crowd greeted Subban, brother of Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban, with raspberries as he took over in Bostons goal for the third frame. Subban stopped Joe Finlay in alone and made an alert save on Scherbak from the slot before giving up the winner. Joey MacDonald, who stopped all 14 shots he faced, relieved Tokarski midway through the second. Tokarski allowed two goals on 10 shots. Michael McCarron, Montreals 2013 first-round pick, suffered an arm or shoulder injury late in the second period when he went to the net against Bostons David Warsofsky. He did not return. The team said he has an upper-body injury. As is usual for early pre-season games, both sides rested most of their regulars. So Boston was without Milan Lucic, Zdeno Chara, Tuukka Rask and other stars. Montreals first line, top defenceman Subban and goalie Carey Price were among the scratches for the Canadiens. The Canadiens next have back-to-back exhibitions against the Colorado Avalanche, Thursday in Montreal and Friday in Quebec City. Zach Parise Jersey . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. Gustav Olofsson Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. http://www.hockeywildauthority.com/jason-zucker-wild-jersey-c-18/ .com) - The University of Montana named Bob Stitt as its new head football coach on Tuesday.CAGLIARI, Italy -- Roberta Vinci and Sara Errani struggled but prevailed in the opening singles against Russian debutants to put Italy on the brink of a fourth Fed Cup title on Saturday. Vinci, the winner of nine WTA singles titles, overcame a surprisingly tough challenge from Alexandra Panova, who reached a WTA final once. Vinci rallied from 5-2 down in the second set and saved four match points to win 5-7, 7-5, 8-6 in 3 hours, 13 minutes. "It was an incredible match, was a tough match," Vinci said. "At the end I had a little bit of cramp but I won a great match. There was a lot of ups and downs and I tried to stay focused on every single point. It wasnt easy. "At the end she got a little bit tired. It was her first time (in Fed Cup) so probably there was a bit of nerves. I won and Im happy. I had a great season but I think this is a fantastic win. I love to play Fed Cup and this was an important match, incredible for me." Errani, playing in her second Fed Cup final, suffered somewhat in the second set before defeating Irina Khromacheva, also making her cup debut in the final, 6-1, 6-4. Russia has won the tournament four times in the past 10 years but has travelled to Italy without any of its top players, with some of them injured and some instead playing in the Tournament of Champions in Bulgaria. Italy needs one more victory on Sunday to add to its Fed Cup titles in 2006, 2009 and 2010. Errani takes on Panova in the first of the reverse singles. "I dropped a bit in the second, I was very tired, maybe from Vincis match," Errani said. "Also the weather at night is a bit more heavy so it was not easy for me but Im very happy to have won this point. "I can play much better, of course. Thheres a lot of tension. Charlie Coyle Jersey. . Its never easy to play in Fed Cup especially when youre the favourite like this." Russias youngsters showed theyd come to play when Panova brushed off an early break to win the first set with a love game. Panova continued to dominate and held three match points at 5-2 in the second set. But with teammates Flavia Pennetta and Karin Knapp furiously urging her on, Vinci managed to avoid being broken for a sixth successive time. That sparked the turnaround, as the Italian won the next seven games. But Panova again fought back and had another match point at 5-4 in the final set but hit a backhand wide. Vinci wasted her first match point when she hit a forehand long but secured the victory when Panova put a backhand volley wide, leaving the Italian in tears of joy. "The match is definitely up there in my top three," Panova said. "I had a couple of similar matches that were important and close and long and very tiring. "My serve wasnt with me today because I had a very low percentage of first serves and only one ace. So I had to play every point in a rally and thats not what I usually do. Im not very happy with my serve and I was losing my serve when I was serving for the match and during the set." Seventh-ranked Errani won the opening set comfortably but No. 236 Khromacheva seemed to grow in confidence and earned her first break in their match when Errani lobbed long after three delightful drop shot winners from the Russian. But Khromacheva failed to hold her service game and, although she broke again, a double fault handed Errani another break. From that point, Errani cruised, winning the next three games and sealing the match with a powerful forehand. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 04:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Esthétique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006