WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: but my teammates did a good job getting me easy looks, ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Nov - 04:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: but my teammates did a good job getting me easy looks, Répondre en citant

INDIANAPOLIS -- Paul George went into desperation mode to salvage the Pacers season. DAngelo Russell Jersey . It was barely good enough. The 24-year-old All-Star scored 21 of his 37 points in the fourth quarter and inspired Indiana to fend off Miamis late challenges as the Pacers staved off playoff elimination with a 93-90 Game 5 victory on Wednesday night. "My message to the whole team was the light needs to be on green for all of us," coach Frank Vogel said. "You need to go, you need to attack, you need to be aggressive. Paul took it and ran with it and took it to a crazy level." The most crucial shooting performance of Georges career allowed the Pacers to climb within 3-2 in the Eastern Conference finals and postponed Miamis fourth straight coronation as conference champs. Game 6 is Friday in Miami. It took everything in Georges repertoire to get it done. He was 12 of 19 from the field in the second half, finished with six rebounds, six steals, five 3-pointers and only three turnovers in 45 minutes. But the Pacers also needed everything else to go right. Four-time MVP LeBron James was limited to 24 1/2 minutes because of major foul trouble. He finished with a career playoff-low seven points, two rebounds and four assists. The Heat committed 17 turnovers, compared to just 13 for the usually turnover-prone Pacers, and Indiana had a 45-38 rebounding edge, too. The biggest difference was George, whose 21 fourth-quarter points were the most scored against Miami in any playoff quarter. The previous record, 20, was set by Michael Jordan in May 1997. "I just felt it. I felt in rhythm. I had to be aggressive," George said. "I tried to come out and be aggressive to start this game off and I was getting looks. I got hot." George fell just short of his playoff career high, the 39 he had in Game 4 against Washington in the previous series, and was just four points short of Reggie Millers franchise record in an NBA playoff game. For Miami, it was a rare stumble in an elimination game in the Big Three era. Three other times, the Heat had lost Game 1 on the road and all three times they won the next four games to close out the series. The Heat were in position to do it again Wednesday even with James limitations. Chris Bosh scored 20 points, Dwyane Wade and Rashard Lewis each had 18, and the Heat made 15 of 31 3-pointers to stay within clinching distance. After holding the Pacers to 11 points in the second quarter, only 33 in the first half and surviving two long first-half stretches without James, the Heat couldnt hold off the Pacers when James went to the bench again with his fifth foul early in the third quarter. Yet, the Heat still had a chance to take the lead with 4.9 seconds left. But Boshs 3-pointer was off the mark and the Pacers grabbed the rebound. "We still had enough opportunities to come away with a win," coach Erik Spoelstra said. "We just couldnt get over the hump." Hard falls and tough plays were a theme all night for a Pacers team that had been roundly criticized for its lack of effort in Monday nights loss. Lance Stephenson took it a step farther. At one point, he attempted to listen in on one of Miamis huddle. At another, he blew in James ear. "Im just here to play basketball, man. All the extracurricular activities, I dont really get into," James said. "Im just trying to win. We need one more win to get to the finals. Thats my only concern. All the extra stuff, whatever Lance wants to do, I dont really care about that." It looked like the Heat might clinch their fourth straight conference title Wednesday, something last done by the Celtics from 1984-87, when the Pacers trailed 50-41 with 6:56 left in the third quarter. Then George took over. He started an 11-0 run with a layup and ended it with a steal that he turned into a dunk to give the Pacers a 52-50 lead. Miami quickly tied it on Udonis Haslems layup, but George answered with a 3-pointer that sent the Pacers on a 12-5 run to make it 64-57 after three. Indiana extended the lead to as much as 77-66 early in the fourth on another George dunk, but when James re-entered, things changed. The Heat scored nine straight to make it 77-75, tied it at 81 on James only 3 of the night with 3:51 to play and twice managed to get within one in the final 76 seconds. George then hit a 3 and West made 1 of 2 free throws in the closing seconds to seal it. Notes: James scored in single digits for the first time since finishing with eight against Dallas on June 7, 2011. Hes only scored in single digits 10 times in his career. ... Roy Hibbert, who had only five rebounds in Game 4, had five in the first seven minutes Wednesday and finished with 13. ... Miami shot 45.3 per cent from the field, the first time its been under 50 per cent in the series. ... The Pacers were 13 of 22 from the free-throw line while Miami was 7 of 8. Custom Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Timofey Mozgov Jersey . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/demarre-carroll-nets-jersey-c-22/ .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr.LOS ANGELES -- The Clippers tuned up for the playoffs with a clinic on scoring in transition, whether it was going coast-to-coast for layups or ferocious dunks. The display produced a 117-101 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Saturday, giving the Clippers their franchise record-tying 56th win of the regular season. Blake Griffin had 27 points and nine assists, DeAndre Jordan had 21 points and nine rebounds, and Chris Paul added 17 points and 10 assists. "Were still playing for something," Paul said. "We can keep building confidence on defence. Were at our best when were running and getting stops." J.J. Redick had 13 points and Matt Barnes scored 12 in helping the Clippers improve to 33-7 at Staples Center, breaking the franchise record for home victories in a season. "When we got stops, got out and moved the ball from side to side, we were able to get what we wanted," Griffin said. "Thats the key for us, just playing our offence and not letting what they do dictate our game." Los Angeles completed a season sweep of the Kings and has won seven straight against them at home. "I just hated our defence," Sacramento coach Mike Malone said. DeMarcus Cousins had his seventh straight double-double with 32 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Kings, who lost their fifth in a row in their last road game of the season. Rudy Gay scored 16 points, and former Clipper Reggie Evans had 14 points and 14 rebounds. Cousins and Ben McLemore combined to score 24 of the Kings 32 points in the third quarter, including their last 20. McLemore hit consecutive 3-pointers, the second one just beating the clock at the end of the period, to leave the Kings trailing 85-79 going into the fourth. Brooklyn Nets Jerseys. "We couldnt get any stops," Malone said. "Defensively, they just got whatever they wanted. It was just layup after layup after layup." McLemore finished with 14 points, hitting all six of his free throws, before getting his second technical and being ejected with 10:51 left in the game. "Thats the crazy thing about it," he said. "Ive never gotten kicked out of a game in my life." The Kings closed within two on a three-point play by Cousins in the fourth. The Clippers answered with a 12-2 run to go up 103-91, capped by Jamal Crawfords back-to-back 3-pointers. He landed in the lap of courtside fans after the first one. "Those two 3s Mal hit were backbreakers," Paul said. Crawford returned after missing five straight games with a sore left Achilles tendon. He finished with 10 points in 20 minutes. "I felt good, rusty obviously, but my teammates did a good job getting me easy looks," he said. Los Angeles outscored the Kings 25-5 on fastbreak points and 54-42 in the paint. "When a team lives in your paint, especially a good team like they are, youre going to have a hard time beating them," Malone said. NOTES: Clippers F Danny Granger sat out his seventh straight game because of a strained left hamstring. ... Kings G Isaiah Thomas missed his 10th straight game with a right quad contusion. ... Sacramento fell to 11-30 on the road and 7-19 against the West away from home. ... The Kings topped the 100-point mark for the first time in five games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Nov - 04:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006