WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Nicolas Almagro has withdrawn from the U.S. Open. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Parking -> Votre WR125 X
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 04:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Nicolas Almagro has withdrawn from the U.S. Open. Répondre en citant

RALEIGH, N. Brad Nortman Jersey .C. - Shootouts have become Shattenkirk time for the St. Louis Blues.Kevin Shattenkirk scored the winner in the tiebreaker for the second straight night, and the Blues beat the Carolina Hurricanes 3-2 on Friday night for their fourth straight win.It helps when you get to go a little more often, said Shattenkirk, whose shootout goal on Thursday beat Nashville 5-4. It helps when youre trying to put your team up by a goal and (youre) not down by a goal. That pressure is tremendous, especially on the road.Ryan Reaves and David Backes scored in regulation for the Blues — who netted two goals in the games first 2:35 before the Hurricanes rallied to send the game into overtime.Jake Allen made 26 saves before stopping all three Carolina shooters in the tiebreaker.Defencemen Justin Faulk and Ryan Murphy scored for Carolina, which had its three-game winning streak snapped, but the Hurricanes have earned points in nine of 11 January games.We play hard. We compete, Carolina captain Eric Staal said. We showed that even when we werent winning games. Its been tight, its been competitive. We know we can compete with most teams in this league — any team in this league — and tonight was no different.Anton Khudobin made one save but allowed two goals before he was pulled 2:35 in and replaced by Cam Ward, who stopped all 29 shots he faced.Carolina coach Bill Peters said his players were apologizing to (Khudobin) before (he) even got within 50 feet of the bench.Shattenkirk beat Ward with a wrist shot in the second round of the shootout, and Allen stopped Staal with his pads to end it and give the Blues — 9-0-1 in their past 10 games — their second shootout win over Carolina this season.I think just being able to watch shooters go before you helps a lot, Shattenkirk said. I keep it simple with my moves, and I think I saw an opening and took my shot.Both teams had chances to take the lead in the third period. Ward stopped a streaking Reaves from point-blank range midway through the frame, and in a bizarre sequence, Allen apparently didnt see a routine shot from Jeff Skinner that hit the inside of the left post but didnt cross the line.Two of Carolinas young defencemen scored to erase an early two-goal deficit. Faulk pulled the Hurricanes to 2-1 with a slap shot through traffic with 9:03 left in the first, and Murphy tied it with a slap shot that appeared to hit Blues defenceman Barret Jackmans stick on its way past Allen.I just like the fact we didnt cave in, Peters said.Such a rally seemed unlikely after St. Louis took control early.Reaves took a slick pass from Steve Ott — who was behind the goal line — and buried the puck past Khudobin. Backes chased the Carolina goalie 97 seconds later when he beat him with a wrist shot from the back of the right circle.St. Louis couldnt get anything past Ward until the tiebreaker.We had our chances, and their goalie made some big saves, Reaves said. I think they kind of woke up after the first period and had us on our heels a little bit, and then we responded well in the third. We just couldnt put the puck in the net.NOTES: St. Louis C Marcel Goc, acquired earlier this week from Pittsburgh, assisted on Reaves goal for his first point with the Blues. ... RW Alexander Semin was a healthy scratch for the fourth straight game for the Hurricanes. Carolina fell to 9-11-2 without him this season. ... The Blues didnt have C Patrik Berglund and C Jori Lehtera, who both sustained upper-body injuries at Nashville on Thursday.___Follow Joedy McCreary on Twitter at http://twitter.com/joedyap Jermey Parnell Jersey . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir. Malik Jackson Jersey . Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Allen-Robinson-Elite-Jersey/ . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else.  So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Nicolas Almagro has withdrawn from the U.S. Open. The 27th-ranked Spaniard hasnt played since retiring from his first-round match at the French Open in May because of a left foot injury. Fridays announcement means hell miss twwo straight major tournaments after pulling out of Wimbledon. Allen Hurns Jersey. . The 28-year-old Almagros best finish at Flushing Meadows was reaching the round of 16 in 2012. He has made four Grand Slam quarterfinals in his career. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Nov - 04:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Parking -> Votre WR125 X Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006