WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: se I had an injury for a while, my ranking went down, ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> [Tuto] Pour nos WR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 03:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: se I had an injury for a while, my ranking went down, Répondre en citant

Former Quail Hollow winner Rickie Fowler moved himself in to a strong position at the Wells Fargo Championship, where defending champion Rory McIlroy stayed in contention despite a poor finish to his second round. Levine Toilolo Jersey . Latest leaderboard Wells Fargo Championship Fowler fired a four-under 68 at Quail Hollow to get within three strokes of leader Andrew Loupe, while McIlroy heads in to the weekend six shots adrift after closing his three-under 69 with back-to-back bogeys.Playing in the same group as McIlroy alongside Hideki Matsuyama, Fowler made progress by reeling in a hat-trick of birdies from the sixth during a bogey-free front nine. Rickie Fowlers last win came in Abu Dhabi back in January Last years Players Championship winner then recovered from missing a six-foot par save at the 13th to post successive gains over the next two holes, parachuting him in to a bunched group tied for fifth.  The number was definitely a good score out there today, Fowler told Sky Sports. I had a couple of little mistakes, but it was nice to see some birdies and I made a good par at the last.Having holed 15-footers to save par at the third and fourth, McIlroy picked up his first shot at the par-five fifth but posted a three-putt bogey from 30 feet at the next. Rory McIlroy played a four-hole stretch around the turn in five under The Northern Irishman lit up his round with a chip-in eagle from just off the far side of the seventh green, before leaving a kick-in gain at the next and birdieing the ninth to reach the turn in 32.McIlroy continued his run on the back nine with another close-range birdie at 10, but had to settle for par at the next after leaving his approach short of the green. The world No 3 then missed the 12th green and took two attempts from 15 feet for a second bogey of the day, but got back to five under for the round with a tap-in gain at 14.After leaving approaches short over the next two holes and dropping a shot at 17, McIlroy sent his second shot in to the hazard and needed a smart up-and-down to get away with just a bogey. Loupe had missed the cut in four of his past five PGA Tour starts At the top of the leaderboard, Loupes one-under 71 was enough to cling on to the outright advantage ahead of Roberto Castro, who closed a round-of-the-day 66 with back-to-back birdies.Chesson Hadley and Mark Hubbard sit tied-third on six under, while a final-hole bogey from Phil Mickelson leaves the 2013 Open champion alongside Fowler in the large group three off the pace. Watch the Wells Fargo Championship throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Rory notices improvement Wells Fargo: R1 highlights McIlroys breakthrough win Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Jalen Collins Jersey . He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rookie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-foot birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Brooks-Reed-Falcons-Jersey/ . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina.SEOUL, South Korea -- Maria Kirilenko took another step in her comeback from injury by beating third-seeded Klara Koukalova of the Czech Republic 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-0 Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Korea Open. Kirilenko fell out of the top 100 this year after a knee injury kept her out the first three months of the season. She will next face sixth-seeded Kaia Kanepi of Estonia, who rallied to beat Kristyna Pliskova of the Czech Republic 3-6, 6-3, 6-2. Its the first time Kirilenko has won back-to-back matches on the WTA tour since Beijing llast September, and her first quarterfinal since Eastbourne last June. Grady Jarrett Jersey. To be honest, because I had an injury for a while, my ranking went down," Kirilenko said. "However its not a problem for me. I already know if I start playing well again, my ranking will be going up again." Other winners included fourth-seeded Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia and Nicole Gibbs of the United States. Rybarikova beat Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-2, 6-2. Gibbs rallied to beat Danka Kovinic of Montenegro 1-6, 6-4, 7-6 (5). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 03:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> [Tuto] Pour nos WR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006