WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: former world champion grappler, was trying to lock u ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Do It Yourself
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Nov - 09:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: former world champion grappler, was trying to lock u Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Adam Rosales hasnt been a big hitter throughout his career. Eric Weddle Jersey . Except when he faces Chris Sale. Rosales homered twice in a game for the first time in his career and Nick Tepesch pitched scoreless ball into the sixth inning, leading the Texas Rangers over Sale and the Chicago White Sox 3-1 Wednesday. Rosales hit a two-run shot in the second of Sale (10-2), Chicagos left-handed ace, and added a solo shot in the seventh of reliever Daniel Webb. Rosales entered the game with only one homer this season, 21 in his career and a .222 lifetime batting average in parts of seven seasons. But against Sale, a three-time All-Star, Rosales is 6 for 11 with three homers. "I feel like Ive always picked up the ball pretty well against Sale," Rosales said. "Im an aggressive hitter and he just comes right at me." "A power pitcher, and hes going to come right at you and you better be ready," he said. The Rangers, who began the day with baseballs worst record, have won consecutive games for the first time since June 27-28. They routed the White Sox 16-0 on Tuesday night. Tepesch (4-7) gave up six hits in 5 2-3 innings. He had lost four straight decisions, and skipped a turn because of a sore left knee. "He hadnt pitched in 10 days, so I didnt know what to expect," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. Sale allowed three hits in six innings, striking out nine. His only other loss this season came on June 12, when he was outdueled by Detroits Max Scherzer. "I was just sporadic through the whole day," Sale said. "Its just been the last couple of starts. Fastball command has been kind of off." Chicagos Dayan Viciedo homered in the seventh off Roman Mendez. Neftali Feliz got two outs for his fourth save in five chances. White Sox centre fielder Adam Eaton exited in the second after running into the right-centre field fence trying to catch Rosales homer. Eaton bruised his lower back. "Ive never done that before," Eaton said. "Little embarrassed, but my back kind of took a beating a little bit there. Im very happy that it wasnt my head." In four starts and one relief appearance in July, Tepesch allowed 18 runs in 22 2-3 innings before his knee flared up in the seventh inning of his last start, on July 26 against Oakland. This time, Tepesch sailed through five innings before leaving with runners on second and third and two outs in the sixth. Roman Mendez replaced him and got major league home run leader Jose Abreu to ground out. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: Catcher Geovany Soto (strained right groin) is expected to be activated from the disabled list on Friday, and catcher Chris Gimenez comes off three-day paternity leave Thursday. With catcher Robinson Chirinos already on the roster and the addition of first baseman Mike Carp on Monday, Gimenez will likely to be sent to Triple-A Round Rock. White Sox: Alejandro De Aza was back in left field after sitting out Tuesday nights game with a bruised left knee. ... Pitching coach Don Cooper missed the game because of a recurrence of vertigo-like symptoms. He wont make the trip with the team to Seattle. Cooper has missed 13 games with the condition so far. UP NEXT Rangers: Texas is off on Thursday, then opens a three-game series at Houston on Friday. Rangers RHP Miles Mikolas (1-4, 7.29) is scheduled to make his seventh start against LHP Brett Oberholtzer (4-7, 4.13). White Sox: Chicago starts a four-game series at Seattle on Thursday night. RHP Scott Carroll (4-6, 4.36) will oppose RHP Roenis Elias (8-9, 4.19). Carroll is 2-1 with a 3.03 ERA in his last four starts. WELL DUNN White Sox designated hitter Adam Dunn took the mound for the first time since high school when he pitched the ninth inning of Tuesdays 16-0 loss to the Rangers. The 6-foot-6, 280-pounder allowed one run on two hits and a walk. "I really dont know what I threw," he joked. "I was just holding the ball and spinning it one way or another." HOMETOWN SHOW Rosales, a native of the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Ill, put on his power show front of family, including his mother, father, wife and daughter. He left 15 passes for Wednesdays game and 25 for Tuesdays contest. "Its neat to do it, this is my hometown," he said. ELVIS SINGS Texas shortstop Elvis Andrus extended his hitting streak to 13 games with two singles off Sale. He had been 0 for 15 in his career against Sale. Brent Urban Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. Marlon Humphrey Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Tavon-Young-Ravens-Jersey/ . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - UFC newcomer Cody (No Love) Garbrandt knocked out bantamweight Marcus (The Bama Beast) Brimage with 10 seconds remaining in an all-action fight Saturday night on the undercard of UFC 182.Garbrandt, who went 32-1 as an amateur boxer, floored Brimage (7-4) with a left and a right in the third-latest stoppage of a three-round UFC bantamweight fight.The main event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena featured the light-heavyweight title grudge match between champion Jon (Bones) Jones and Daniel (DC) Cormier.Garbrandt (6-0) becomes the ninth fighter from the Team Alpha Male camp in Sacramento to earn a UFC win. The gym is home to bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw and former WEC title-holder Urijah (The California Kid) Faber.The 23-year-old Garbrandt, a slight underdog, absorbed two kicks to the groin in the first round. But he rallied to wobble Brimage as the first round ended, saying later he thought he broke his right hand in the round.The second started with both fighters throwing plenty of punches in a back-and-forth round that saw Garbrandt drops his hands and egg Brimage on. Get your hands up, yelled Garbrandts corner.The third was more of the same as the two 135-pounders chased each other around the cage with bad intentions. Brimage pushed the pace and paid for it as Garbrandt tagged him and eventually put him away.Four of Garbrandts previous five fights ended in the first round and he has yet to go the distance, although he came close Saturday.Unbeaten Paul (The Irish Dragon) Felder closed out the undercard in spectacular fashion by knocking out veteran lightweight Danny (Last Call) Castillo, another Team Alpha Male fighter, with a spinning back fist at 2:09 of the second round.As Castillo (17-8) launched a kick, Felder (10-0) turned away and then kept revolving to throw the spinning back fist. Castillo fell backwards and eventually had to helped onto his stool.Felder, from Philadelphia, won a split decision over Canadian Jason Saggo last time out in Halifax. He was slated to fight later this month in Boston but stepped up to face Felder after Rustam Khabilov withdrew through injury.He looked razor-sharp in handdling Castillo, whose UFC record fell to 7-5Lightweight Evan Dunham (15-6) lived up to his 6-1 odds by punishing Brazils Rodrigo Damm with strikes en route to a unanimous 30-27 decision. Tony Jefferson Jersey. Damm (12-9) slapped himself several times in the dying moments of the fight, as if to say Dunhams punches were not hurting him. But the blood on his face told a different story.At the end of the third round I knew I was behind on the judges scorecards so I tried to taunt Evan into an exchange, Damm explained later. Both men badly needed a win. Dunham had lost three straight while Damm, a former world champion in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, had lost his last two.Former LSU fullback Shawn (The Savage) Jordan, a six-foot load at 261 pounds, knocked out UFC newcomer Jared (Tha Killa Gorilla) Cannonier at 2:57 of the first round and then defied gravity by doing a backflip in the cage. Jordan felled Cannonier (7-1) with a right to the back of the head and then finished him off with strikes on the ground.I would really like to fight someone whos ranked higher than me next, Jordan said. Its time for me to start climbing the ladder.The 30-year-old Cannonier, whose day job is repairing air traffic control equipment for the Federal Aviation Administration in Anchorage, took two months off work to prepare for the fight, raising more than $6,000 through gofundme.com to pay for his Arizona training camp.At 235 pounds, Cannonier was giving up 26 pounds. He did well until Jordan (17-6) caught him.Russian welterweight Omari Akhmedov (14-2) spoiled Mat Nilssons debut at welterweight, taking a unanimous 29-28 decision over the Danish-based Swede. Akhmedov slowed as the fight progressed and Nilsson (11-4-1), a former world champion grappler, was trying to lock up a Darce choke when the fight ended.Bantamweight Marion (The Belizean Bruiser) Reneau, a hard-nosed high school teacher making her UFC debut at the age of 37, used her superior striking skills to bloody up Alexis (Sneaky Zebra) Dufresne (5-2) en route to a lopsided unanimous (30-26, 30-26, 30-25) decision.Whos next? Reneau (5-1) said after the fight.___Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Nov - 09:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Do It Yourself Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006