WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: TV and a hot tub, cold tub. I was caught up with that ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 03:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: TV and a hot tub, cold tub. I was caught up with that Répondre en citant

VANNES, France - A slow start and a string of mistakes cost Canada in a 23-13 loss to Samoa in a rugby test match Friday.The Samoans put off-the-field issues aside for the evening in bouncing back from last weeks 24-13 loss to Italy. Upset at the Samoa Rugby Unions management style and pay, the 11th-ranked Samoans had threatened to boycott next weeks game against England until the International Rugby Board stepped in. Mike Stanley, in his first start for Samoa, kicked 13 points and the Pacific Islanders never trailed on a wet pitch at Stade de la Rabine.The 17th-ranked Canadians, who had a much better second half, closed the gap to 16-13 with less than 10 minutes remaining but gifted the Samoans a try on the ensuing restart and never recovered.Stanley made five of eight kicks — three penalties and two conversions. The New Zealand-born England-raised fly half, who qualifies for Samoa through his father, made his Samoa debut last week in the loss to No. 14 Italy that dropped the Samoans two places in the world rankings.Replacement prop Anthony Perenise and back Winston Stanley — no relation to Mike or the former Canadian star winger of the same name — scored tries for Samoa.Outside centre Conor Trainor scored Canadas lone try, which was converted by James Pritchard. Gordon McRorie added two penalties, including a long-range effort.Samoa beat Canada 42-12 the last time the two met, two years ago in Wales.The Canadian men wrap up their tour Nov. 22 in Bucharest against No. 18 Romania. The tour opened with a 28-23 loss to an all-star squad from the second-tier league of English rugby and a 17-13 win over No. 22 Namibia.Samoa heads to London next for its date with No. 4 England at Twickenham.Canada started poorly Friday, conceding four penalties in the first 12 minutes. Stanley put Samoa up 9-0 on three penalties before McRorie hit back with a kick from the halfway line.Trainor was sent to the sin-bin in the 28th minute as referee Gordon Clancy produced the yellow card for persistent infringement by Canada. Samoa led 9-3 at the half.A different Canadian side came out in the second half and attacked the Samoans, narrowing the gap to 9-6 with an early McRorie penalty kick.Winger DTH van der Merwe made a fine run down the sideline, only to lose his balance on the wet turf. Canada missed another chance when McRorie dropped the ball near the goal-line after a slashing run by Trainor.Perenise scored the first try of the game in the 60th minute, rumbling over the line. Trainors converted try in the 71st minute drew Canada within three at 16-13 and it seemed game on.But on the ensuing restart, Nanyak Dalas pass to Patrick Parfrey deflected back and Samoa recovered, with Winston Stanley going over the try.English-born flanker Richard Thorpe came on in the 56th minute for his first Canadian cap. The London Welsh back-row forward qualifies for Canada since his mother is from Burlington, Ont. Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys. Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17 games at the Friendly Confines. Ian Cole Jersey. The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com/larry-murphy-jersey/.The Toronto Raptors guard, who will represent the Eastern Conference at the All-Star Game in New Orleans on Sunday, says he doesnt complain in the face of adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy for anything. Bryan Trottier Jersey.com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. Eric Fehr Jersey.com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain.INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Luol Deng was surprised. His mom was shaken. After learning he had been traded from the Chicago Bulls to Cleveland, Deng said the most difficult aspect of knowing he would no longer be playing for the Bulls after nine seasons wasnt packing his bags or saying goodbye to teammates. The hardest part was explaining to his mom, Martha, he had to move. "She couldnt understand why," he said. "She feels like Im a nice guy, I get along with everybody, so I had to explain to her. She was asking me, Are you not playing well? Whats going on? That was the hardest part." Its gotten a little easier. Deng began a new chapter in his NBA career on Wednesday when he practiced with the Cavaliers for the first time. Cleveland acquired the two-time All-Star small forward Tuesday from the Bulls in exchange for centre Andrew Bynums salary cap-friendly contract and future draft picks. Deng said he didnt see the trade coming. The 28-year-old knew a deal was always possible and an end to his run with the Bulls was inevitable, but it caught him off guard. "Ive been very lucky," he said. "Not a lot of guys can say theyve been with one organization for too long. I was definitely surprised. You hear stuff, you hear rumours, but some of its true and some of its not. When it happened, I couldnt believe it. It took a while to hit me. But its not like Im stopping from playing basketball. Ive been traded from one great organization to another one." The Cavs are counting on Deng to make a difference on and off the floor. A dependable scorer, solid defender and leader, Deng brings a winning attitude to a young Cleveland team undergoing growing pains. "Hes a veteran whos still in his prime," said coach Mike Brown. "He adds to the culture of what were trying to do here. Hes definitely a two-way player that can add an amount of professionalism, a maturity, and winning ingredients to any ball club." Brown said Deng, who averaged 19 points and 6.9 rebounds, will likely start Friday night when the Cavs open a five-game road trip in Utah. The trip will help Dengs transition. "Its great for him to get to know us, soon and better, and for us to get to know him," Brown said. "So you couldnt ask for it to happenn at a better time.dddddddddddd" During his first interview with Cleveland media members, Deng flashed his wide smile and charmed reporters while recounting the whirlwind 36 hours since the trade was completed. Deng recently turned down a contract extension from the Bulls, whose season shifted from contention to rebuilding after star point guard Derrick Rose was injured. Several of his former teammates expressed disappointment in seeing him leave, and Deng said it was tough knowing he wont play with them again. "Its basketball at the end of the day, and its my job," he said. "But the hardest thing is those are friends. Its really hard when you wake up the next day and know that your friend is gone and hes going to be competing against you. I think they understand the business part of it. Its a contract thing, and my time has come up. Thats the direction the organization chose to go." Deng is in the final year of his contract worth $14 million this season and is eligible for free agency this summer. Hes willing to discuss a long-term contract with the Cavs, who are just 12-23 and currently out of playoff position. "Im definitely open to talking about it," he said. "I have no problem with that." Deng said he felt like a "college kid" and was amazed as he toured Clevelands lavish training complex for the first time. "Youve got a food place and a chef there the whole time," he said. "You pick whatever you want, then youve got a TV and a hot tub, cold tub. I was caught up with that." When it came time to practice, Deng had to wear No. 8, but afterward he convinced Cavs rookie guard Matthew Dellavedova to give him No. 9, which he has worn his whole career. "We sat in the locker room for a little while looking at each other. It was almost like we were about to break up," Deng said with a laugh. "It was really hard, but hes such a nice guy. He gave up the number. Im definitely going to have to pay him back for that." Deng explained No. 9 has special meaning for him. "Im one of nine kids," he said. "I always wore nine for my mother because she gave birth nine times. It was always my payback to her." Now theres a trade she can appreciate. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 03:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006