WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Canada has a date with the United States or Czech Republic i ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Petite pause -> Sorties, rencontres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 02:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Canada has a date with the United States or Czech Republic i Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- The Tampa Bay Lightning got a key piece back in their lineup and he proved to be the No. AShawn Robinson Jersey . 1 star in a win over the New York Rangers. No, top forward Steven Stamkos isnt ready to play yet, but Ben Bishop was on top of his game after a brief absence. Bishop made 33 saves in his return from injury and the Lightning cooled off the Rangers 2-1 on Tuesday night. "We played solidly, and I felt no rust," Bishop said. "This was big for us coming into this building and playing well. Its a fun place to play. You have to be excited playing at Madison Square Garden." Bishop was back in the net for the first time since he sprained his right wrist in the first period at Edmonton on Jan. 5. He missed three games before dressing as the backup to Anders Lindback on Monday at Columbus. He didnt play in the Lightnings 3-2 loss. "He was probably our best player," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. "When youre going on the road and trying to win a hockey game, it all starts with your goaltending. He gave us a chance to win." Victor Hedman and Nikita Kucherov supplied all the offence, scoring goals 9 seconds apart early in the second period for Tampa Bay, 5-1-1 in the second half of back-to-back games. Hedman got the Lightning even with a power-play goal, and Kucherov gave them the lead for good on a breakaway. Tampa Bay went 5-3 in a stretch in which it played seven of eight on the road. "Its been tough, and I thought weve done a pretty good job," Bishop said. Brad Richards scored for the Rangers, who had a three-game winning streak snapped. Henrik Lundqvist made 23 saves, but took the loss for New York, which was 8-2-1 in its previous 11. "I thought we played a really strong game," Lundqvist said. "We created a lot of chances. It was a good hockey game, but we just came up a little short." The Rangers got their first power play 6:37 into the third period, but Bishop was solid -- stopping Mats Zuccarello in close. Bishop is 5-0 with a goals-against average under 1 against the Rangers. "I like playing against the best," Bishop said. "Henrik is obviously one of the best goalies ever. Its fun to play against those guys. I dont think the record means much, but for now its pretty nice." New York had another advantage in the final 5 minutes but didnt score. The Rangers had netted a power-play goal in five straight contests. The game quickly turned early in the second when Rangers captain Ryan Callahan was sent off for high-sticking Bishop in the head -- the first penalty for either team -- at 29 seconds. Hedman then fired a slap shot from just inside the blue line that beat Lundqvist at 1:10. Hedman showed no ill-effects after injuring his shoulder in the first period when he was went awkwardly into the boards on a hit by Brian Boyle. "A lot of players wouldve run Hedman into the ground, and Boyle pulled up and held up," Cooper said. "Ive got to give Boyle a lot of credit for being a hockey player in the game and not trying to hurt somebody." Before Hedmans 10th goal was announced to the crowd, the Lightning had grabbed the lead. After the ensuing faceoff, Lightning defenceman Radko Gudas sent a long pass to Kucherov, who came in alone on Lundqvist and scored his seventh of the season at 1:19. "We were very excited to play here," Hedman said. "This was a big game for our young guys." New York threatened to get even several times in the second, and had a few odd-man rushes, but Bishop was sharp and kept them at bay. He made a lunging glove grab of a drive by Callahan with 9:05 left in the period. "Its tough," Callahan said. "You dont always get the calls to go your way. They get one there, and we have a little bit of a lapse and they score another one. We had a lot of chances to get the equalizer ... we just didnt find it." The Rangers got on the board first. Carl Hagelin sent a shot in on Bishop from the left circle, and the rebound went behind the net. Callahan gathered the puck and sent a pass to Richards, who was standing where Hagelin had been, and snapped a shot that beat Bishop at 11:55 for his 12th goal -- tying him for the team lead. NOTES: Rangers coach Alain Vigneault hinted strongly that backup G Cam Talbot will start one of the games this weekend when New York plays Ottawa and Washington on consecutive days. ... Lightning C Nate Thompson sat out because of the flu. RW B.J. Crombeen was a healthy scratch. ... Lightning D Matt Carle had a career-high, seven-game point streak snapped. ... Tampa Bay is 16-10-4 without Stamkos (broken leg). Cornelius Lucas Jersey . The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic.  Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering. Glover Quin Jersey . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Jarrad-Davis-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=920 . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League.MINSK, Belarus -- In winning its group at the world hockey championship, Team Canada beat goaltenders Jan Laco, Jakub Kovar, Patrick Galbraith, Daniel Bellissimo, Anders Nilsson and Steffen Soberg. None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1.65 goals-against average, .929 save percentage and two shutouts. "Pekka is our most important player -- absolutely," coach Erkka Westerlund said Wednesday. "We built our whole system so that goalkeeping is No. 1, and then we try to build the strength (of) defence in front of him. Thats how it is, (how) hockey works." Westerlund said he was not yet satisfied with his teams defensive play but expects improvement. Even if that doesnt happen, Finland has a good chance in Canada if for no other reason than Rinne. Fortunately for the Finns, Rinne is not experiencing any injury problems after missing four months of the Nashville Predators season with a hip infection. Naturally, it took a while for him to get back to feeling right. "Its a process, and I think even when I came here (to Minsk) I thought that hopefully I can improve all the time and I didnt maybe feel 100 per cent," Rinne said. "But now I do, and Im really happy and I feel like my game has been getting better and (Im) just feeling more comfortable." Rinne is playing with confidence and instilling it in his teammates, only six of whom are back from the Sochi Olympics, where Finland won a bronze medal. Tuukka Rask and Kari Lehtonen were the goalies then, but as former Toronto Maple Leafs forward Leo Komarov pointed out, the best thing about his country is knowing there will always be great goaltending. Still, this isnt the Olympics. "Its a different roster, its a different tournament," said Komarov, who repeated his desire to return to the NHL last season. "Its a new day, a new life." But the same, old, reeliable Rinne. Nevin Lawson Jersey. Canadian defenceman Ryan Ellis knows all about that from parts of three seasons as a Predators teammate of Rinnes. Unlike a lot of other goaltenders, Ellis said Rinne doesnt let game action detract from his practices. "Every day, every practice its like a game," Ellis said. "He tries so hard in net in practice. I remember by first couple years there, I dont think I scored him in the first 10 or 15 practices. And then every time I did, I was pretty impressed with myself, pretty happy." Ellis said Canada was less concerned with how they were going to score on Rinne and more worried about his puck-handling thwarting attack time. "Hes active back there with the puck, so I think the biggest thing that were focused on is keeping the pucks away from him on dumps and stuff," Ellis said. "He gets out to play them a lot. Getting them in the glass and try to get them out of his reach." Thats especially important to a Canadian team that tries to play a hard, North American style on the bigger, international ice surface. Canada has succeeded at holding on to the puck to create chances and through seven games has averaged 34 shots a game. The strategy against Rinne is the same as many other elite goaltenders. "Were going to have to get pucks and traffic to the net," Ellis said. "Its tough for goalies when they get that kind of presence in front of him. Weve got some big guys, so hopefully we can get those guys going." Whether that happens or Rinne keeps rolling will go a long way to determining whether Canada has a date with the United States or Czech Republic in Saturdays semifinals. Westerlund said the Finns "dont have pressure (because) we are underdogs." Thats true. But Rinne still displays big-game confidence. "Im feeling good and Ive been enjoying hockey," Rinne said. "I think thats the biggest thing, when youre just having fun and just letting it go. Just dont think about anything, just play, and I feel like Ive been doing that." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 02:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Petite pause -> Sorties, rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006