WR 125 X/R Index du Forum
WR 125 X/R
Tout sur la WR 125 X/R

WR 125 X/R Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: is instrumental to the success of any team and we know ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin
Moto: WR125 X
Couleur moto: Bleue

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 02:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: is instrumental to the success of any team and we know Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Jason Collins spent part of his off day on Sunday shopping at Costco. Josh Bynes Jersey . He was wise to stock up, because hell be staying with Brooklyn for at least a little while longer. The Nets plan to sign Collins to a second 10-day contract, a person with knowledge of the situation said Monday. Collins signed his original deal on Feb. 23, becoming the NBAs first openly gay player, and it expires Tuesday. The Nets then will re-sign him for another 10 days on Wednesday, the person told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the plans havent been made public. After that, the Nets would have to sign him for the rest of the season if they wanted to keep him. Collins played the final 2:41 of the Nets 96-80 victory over Chicago on Monday, receiving a standing ovation from a sellout crowd of 17,732 that included former NBA Commissioner David Stern when he entered. Collins missed his only shot. "It was cool. It was a lot of fun to go into the game," he said. "The most important thing was that we got the win." Collins said before the game that he wasnt aware of any deal, leaving those details up to his agent. Coach Jason Kidd said those discussions were between management and Collins agent, but said his former teammate has been "great, on and off the court." "Twin is a good friend of mine and hes a basketball player, but hes a great person and so thats why we wanted him on this team and we felt he could help us win," Kidd said, referring to Collins by the nickname he had during his original stint with the Nets from 2001-08. The Nets still practice in New Jersey even after moving to Brooklyn before last season, so thats where Collins was Sunday after the Nets got back from their road trip that ended Saturday night in Milwaukee. "Its kind of funny. Yesterday on my day off Im driving around Jersey on Route 17 and bringing back a lot of memories from when I was here before," Collins said. Hes much more famous now after revealing he was gay in a Sports Illustrated article last April. He had been out of the NBA from then until signing with the Nets. Collins said he had plenty of ticket requests from family and friends for Mondays game, and also saw a number of familiar faces from the old days. The pregame press conference and the overall media attention are new, and Collins believes it wont last, but understands that for now his sexuality makes him a big story. "Over time it will go down, but as far as doing interviews and talking about it, Im getting comfortable with the microphone or the camera on me," he said. Hes more comfortable on the court, even in the limited minutes he gets. Finally finished with his lengthy list of pregame obligations, he was looking forward to helping the Nets in whatever way he could. "Now that thats all settled, Ill go out there and just try to focus as much as I can on the game," Collins said. Jaron Brown Jersey . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Customized/ . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee.The Toronto Argonauts have partnered up with Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment to relocate their practice facility to Downsview Park in Toronto. The facility is expected to be ready some time in August. The Argonauts new practice home will be adjacent to the Toronto FC KIA Training Ground & Academy and near the Downsview Park football field. "This investment will provide the team with an appropriate training and practice environment for the foreseeable future," Argonauts Executive Chairman & CEO Chris Rudge said. "It is a major step forward in building a stronger franchise and will contribute significantly to helping our football operations staff to focus on building a team that will continue to contend for the Grey Cup on an annual basis. I applaud the patience and resolve of our entire football club while we have worked to make this facility become a reality." While the facility is being completted, the Argos will continue to practice at York University. Andy Lee Jersey. "Downsview Park has served as world-class grounds for Toronto FCs practice facility since 2012 and we saw this partnership as an opportunity to assist the Argos in their search for a new training home," said Bob Hunter, Chief Project Development Officer for Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment. "A dedicated training facility is instrumental to the success of any team and we know the Argos will benefit for years to come." Remarked Argonauts General Manager Jim Barker, "We are pleased that we will now have a home of our own. This will help in many ways, particularly in allowing our players and coaches to focus on the season and their game preparation." The team had previously practiced on the campus of the University of Toronto in Mississauga for 18 years before moving to York University during 2014 training camp. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 02:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WR 125 X/R Index du Forum -> Tout sur wr125x/r -> Technique et performance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006